Delta Dental of Illinois’ Enhanced Benefits Program
Delta Dental of Illinois is a not-for-profit dental service plan corporation. Our goal is to improve oral health by making dental care more affordable. Good oral health is essential to maintaining good general health and your dental benefits plan is designed to promote regular dental visits. Delta Dental is a member of Delta Dental Plans Association, the largest and most experienced dental benefits carrier system in the country.
Your group’s dental plan includes enhanced benefits that take advantage of the emerging science of evidence-based dentistry.
Those eligible for Delta Dental of Illinois’ Enhanced Benefits Program include:
- People with periodontal (gum) disease.
- People with diabetes.
- Pregnant women.
- People with high-risk cardiac conditions.
- People with kidney failure or who are undergoing dialysis.
- People undergoing cancer-related chemotherapy and/or radiation.
- People with suppressed immune systems due to HIVpositive status, organ transplant, and/or stem cell (bone marrow) transplant.